Registration is now open for the 2023-2024 season
- Chilliwack Hawks are currently registering co-ed teams for ages 5 – 18 and female only teams for ages 6 – 19. Our season will run from Mid August – end of February.
- All registrations must be completed on-line. Payments can be made by PayPal, Cheque, etransfer or cash. A player is not considered registered until a registration form is completed, payment is received in full and proof of residency has been verified. New players will need to provide additional paperwork (see below).
- In addition to registration fees, team fees may also be required to cover tournament fees, functions and other events in which the team decides to participate.
- A jersey deposit fee of $75.00 will be collected before jerseys are handed out and will be returned at the end of the season, once the jersey is returned in acceptable condition. A date will be announced for returning all jerseys that have not already been collected.
- Team socks and shorts are mandatory and must be ordered at the time of registration. Returning players may use shorts and socks purchased from the prior season. See shorts sizing chart below.
- New Players:
- The following documents are required from all new players not previously registered with the Hawks. Please scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photocopy of player’s birth certificate, player’s care card, players proof of residency (BC Hydro, Fortis or other utility bill)
Refund of registration fess must be applied for in writing to the club Registrar and are subject to the following: **Email is accepted**
- Full refund, less $25.00 upon receipt of request prior to September 1st.
- 50% refund, upon receipt of request prior to September 30th and prior to season start. If player has attended a league sanctioned game, no refund will be given
- No refunds will be given after September 30th, except for valid medical reason subject to Club Executive approval.
Please allow 30 days to process.
Here is what you need:
- Helmet with cage (can be a hockey helmet)
- Shoulder and chest protector
- Arm guards
- Lacrosse Gloves
- Lacrosse Stick
- Cleats (recommended) or runners
- Girls lacrosse stick